Sunday, April 25, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Hello Monday. I woke up to a broken fridge this morning. The past few days I've felt like it wasn't quite as cold, but wasn't sure if it was just my mind playing tricks on me. Well this morning I came down to grab the milk and it was definitely barely on the cold side. Rats. Thankfully nothing is spoiled... yet. But now I have to wait around for the fridge repair man before I can head out with the kids to run our usual Monday-1 million-errands. The frustrating thing is that I know the problem is going to be something silly, and if I knew anything about fixing stuff I could save us the $100 bucks and do it myself!

Aside from that I'm probably the only person in the history of the world who is sad it wasnt raining when I woke up. I wanted an excuse to be lazy and not go out for a run this morning. I use the term "run" loosely... its half running and half walking, but in any case it makes me feel better to get a little alone time and a little sweat going at the beginning of my day... even if its just a little. But alas, I overslept and then had warm milk and cereal. Not the best start to this Monday!

Here's the meal plan for the week... but if this morning has reminded me of anything, it is one of my favorite quotes... "If you want to see God laugh, make a plan!" So we'll see what else he throws at me this week, but here is my tentative meal plan for the week. :) Happy Monday!




Monday

Leftover Veggies Frittata


Tuesday

Sloppy Joes and Sweet Potato Fries


Wednesday



Thursday

Spring Pasta Carbonara


Friday

Date Night!


Saturday



Sunday

Leftovers


1 comment:

Rebecca Samson said...

Hope your fridge issue is just a simple easy fix and they come soon before your ice cream melts. I have a feeling you are storing it at a neighbors. So happy to see a date night included this week :)