Monday, September 27, 2010

Crazy and Yummy Week Ahead...

Fall is in full swing and there is way too much going on. I need to get better about my meal plans again now that time is of the essence!

What's Up This Week for Hungry Mom...
Monday
Enchilada Frittata (tell me that's not fun to say)
Tuesday
Chicken/Spaghetti Squash (one of my faves, can't wait to post this)
Wednesday
Bringing dinner to two new moms, so I'm making a TON of this to feed three families
(mine included)
Thursday
Red Thai Veggie Curry (Trader Joe's sauce plus leftover veggies, its the easiest and the tastiest. Last night of track workouts so I want to come home to something delicious!!)
Friday
Trader Joe's Pizza Dough night
Saturday
Appetizer: Buffalo Chicken Bites for a Tailgate Party
(an Elina creation...can't wait to post these too, they rock)
What are you making this week??? Share! Don't forget to check back Thursday to see who Superman picked to win the CSN giveaway!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love when you do the "menu planning Monday"/weekly menu. I get so many ideas from here. :) Thank you, Karen for this awesome blog!

Rebecca Samson said...

Thanks for posting this. It's added motivation for me to see what you are making.

Lindsey Smither said...

I can't wait to see the Chicken/Spaghetti Squash - I have a Spaghetti Squash sitting on my counter that needs to be used!

Laura Villarreal said...

AUNTIE WAWA FRITTATA?!??!