Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

My calves are currently killing me. That's all I can say about National Half right now. I raced it smart, I was able to hang with my faster friend for 12.5 of it, and I scraped 7 minutes off my last time, so I'm happy with it. But my body is still recovering from waking up at 3:50 am to bang out 13.1 fast miles and I just don't think I'm ready to sit down and talk about it anymore right now!

So let's talk about food instead!

And the fact that it is supposed to SNOW on Wednesday/Thursday! Clearly I plan my meals around the weather...

Monday

Family Burrito Bake

(in the deep covered baker, if you have one look for the email soon to come)


Tuesday


extra sriracha please


Wednesday



Thursday


using puff pastry instead of pie crust... thanks for the tip Jen M!


Friday



Saturday

60 degree weather forecast... I'll take it! Peace out March!

Grilled Chicken and Mango Salsa

2 comments:

The Samsons said...

lol I am so NOT your faster friend, unless you count me being behind you telling you to "slow up" most the race? hehe good teamwork!! and great job on the race....I want more mango salsa!!!!

Rebecca Samson said...

Could have sworn I commented... you ran a great race!! I want more mango salsa too! Sooo yummy!