Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Lucky Winner is...

So I finally tried out this random number generator thingy that people have been telling me about. It definitely makes for not as cute of a post, but I only have two kids home right now and one has pink eye. Not a cute picture. And TGB would eat the ballots. See... not very cooperative.

So Random Number Generator it is.


And my buddy RNG picked...


Number 30!! Which after counting 400 times to make sure I counted correctly, seems to be...

My dear friend Gwen Turner! Gwen's blog is very inspiring by the way, and I am lucky to have been buds with her since we were freshman in high school!!

If you did not win but DID enter this contest, you can still purchase these at 10% off and free shipping through the end of the day TOMORROW. I just need an email to Hungrymomontherun@gmail.com if you are interested!


Hope you had a wonderful day filled with lots of love yesterday! Superman gave his girl-buddy Ava some flowers... I think they went over way better than a laundry basket. :)



7 comments:

Katy said...

KAREN! Superman is so handsome, you better watch him :)

The Samsons said...

love the pic of TGB! and of course Ava and her gentleman friend is a framer hehe

NKDFamilyBlog said...

Love that picture of TGB- she's so cute!!!

Rebecca Samson said...

TGB is too cute! I love that Drew got his valentine flowers. Did he learn from his Daddy?? Congrats Gwen!!

Kelly said...

love the pictures, i cant call her tgb for some reason. drew looks like he's in high school.....scary.

Puddles Of Run said...

Yay to Gwen for winning and that picture is too cute!!

turnerlifearound said...

i showed corey the picture of sage on this post and he came over to the me at the computer again later and said "can you show me that picture of sage again" :) :) so cute...i would be willing to trade salad choppers for a squeeze of her cheeks and to hang out with her and see her smiling face (and yours) any day